This is another set of books published by Bridge Publications compiling LRH articles (“Policy Letters”) on the subject of operating an organization.
In these volumes are the “Series.” These are policy letters Ron wrote specifically to go together. They cover various topics pertinent to the operation of any organization or business.
Here is a list of the Series provided in these volumes:
Administration Know-How Series
- General advice for executives and managers.
- How to write programs to accomplish things that will actually get done.
- How to evaluate situations and get the right why (correct thing to handle).
Establishment Officer Series
- How to get someone onto post and productive – rapidly.
Public Relations Series
- With an emphasis on art as it applies to advertizing.
These volumes include data on LRH management innovations such as:
- The Establishment Officer, and ESTO technology
- Product-Organizing-Establishment Officer system
- The organizing board – designing a human system to accomplish something
- Posting an organization from the top down
- The use of Word Clearing and Ethics Conditions in organizations
It is well worth anybody’s time to get more familiar with these subjects. And we have write-ups from a man with a lot of experience and excellent writing skills. I have enjoyed reading and applying LRH Policy Letters, and I think you would too.