I felt it necessary to revisit this subject and lay out the basics of it as I see them.
This was catalyzed by seeing the Alex Jones – Piers Morgan “debate.”
Etymology: Thought to originate from a base word meaning “cry for help.”
Tradition definition: A violation of law, or a moral offense.
Modern definition: A counter-survival action.
A crime is any action that lowers the survival potential of the individual, group or species.
Potential points of agreement:
Crime is bad; more crime is worse; less crime is better.
Definition: Criminals cause crime.
This does not mean that criminals DO crimes. This means that they cause people to commit crimes. We are not trying to develop a code of justice here; we are trying to describe reality.
Proposed handlings for crime:
1. Reduce the activity of criminals.
2. Reduce the attraction of criminal activities to “ordinary” people.
In a somewhat honest environment, criminals can only remain active by remaining undetected. As the environment becomes more criminal, criminals can operate more openly in it.
Methods for remaining undetected include:
1. Various forms of stealth, such as use of disguises, operating only in dark places or while most people are sleeping, operating at a distance with the help of various technologies which include guns, especially rifles, and also computer systems and other remote-control devices.
2. Use of disposable operatives – such as soldiers, spys, or robots – that can be paid to do a job and then destroyed when it is done.
3. Blackmail. This is used to secure the cooperation of someone in a respectable position by getting them to do something that could threaten their position if known about and then threatening them with leaking the information if they fail to cooperate. A form of fear-based coercion.
4. Hypnotism or similar memory blocking technologies. This results in an operative who, if caught alive, will not be able to remember why he committed the criminal act. Used on most operatives if bribery and blackmail don’t work. Not considered fool-proof, so best to use only on disposable operatives.
Note: There is a striking similarity between criminal tactics and military tactics. In fact, the only function of an honest military would be to fight crime. However, because of this similarity in tactics, it is difficult to distinguish honest operatives from criminal operatives, and criminals can take advantage of this fact. Because they fight each other, warriors and criminal operatives are in fact very close to each other mentally and spiritually. This means that the military can be subverted by criminals if it is not kept under strict control by honest people.
1. “Gun control” has nothing to do with reducing crime and could just as easily be seen as an attempt by criminal elements to disarm honest people.
2. The keys to fighting crime are a) understanding how criminals operate and b) knowing how to proof up crime fighters and the general public against attempts by criminals to get them to switch sides.
Crime fighting can only be effective in a social environment where crime is understood and frowned upon. A society that becomes more and more willing to accept criminal behavior as “normal” is itself descending into a position where it is operating entirely for criminal purposes. Historically, such groups self-destruct in about six generations maximum.