On a calm evening in March of 1969, at a very nice restaurant in Pittsburg, a former national medical director of Planned Parenthood (1965-1968) addressed a gathering of about 80 doctors involved in pediatric medicine (taking care of kids).
He told the gathering not to record his lecture, which lasted about 2 hours, but one young doctor, Lawrence Dunegan, made notes on napkins and later wrote down his recollections of that night.
In 1988, Randy Engel, a woman pro-life activist and journalist, interviewed Doctor Dunegan. Transcripts of that interview have been published on the web. One example is linked to above.
Early in that interview, Dr. Dunegan listed out the topics that Dr. Day covered in his talk. Here is that list:
- Population control
- permission to have babies
- redirecting the purpose of sex – sex without reproduction and reproduction without sex
- contraception universally available to all
- sex education and carnalising of youth as a tool of world government
- tax funded abortion as population control
- encouraging homosexuality … anything goes homosexuality also was to be encouraged
- technology used for reproduction without sex
- families to diminish in importance
- euthanasia and the "demise pill"
- limiting access to affordable medical care makes eliminating elderly easier
- medicine would be tightly controlled
- elimination of private doctors
- new difficult-to-diagnose and untreatable diseases
- suppressing cancer cures as a means of population control
- inducing heart attacks as a form of assassination
- education as a tool for accelerating the onset of puberty and evolution
- blending all religions … the old religions will have to go
- changing the Bible through revisions of key words
- restructuring education as a tool of indoctrination
- more time in schools, but pupils "wouldn't learn anything"
- controlling who has access to information
- schools as the hub of the community
- "some books would just disappear from the libraries"
- changing laws to promote moral and social chaos
- the encouragement of drug abuse to create a jungle atmosphere in cities and towns
- promote alcohol abuse
- restrictions on travel
- the need for more jails, and using hospitals as jails
- no more psychological or physical security
- crime used to manage society
- curtailment of US industrial pre-eminence
- shifting populations and economies; tearing out the social roots
- sports as a tool of social engineering and change
- sex and violence inculcated through entertainment
- travel restrictions and implanted I.D. cards
- food control
- weather control
- know how people respond; making them do what you want
- falsified scientific research
- use of terrorism
- surveillance, implants, and televisions that watch you
- home ownership a thing of the past
- the arrival of the totalitarian global system.
In essence, this interview validated all the things the “conspiracy theorists” have been saying about plans being forwarded amongst the elites to bring a “New World Order” to earth.
Ron Hubbard talked about this plan in a talk he recorded in 1967.
Alex Jones talks about almost nothing else these days on his radio show and videos.
“Whistleblower” websites like Project Camelot, Rense Report, Offplanet Radio (Randy Maugans) and many others, including channels for the various Galactic Federations mention this subject all the time.
Elements of this plan exist in public documents, and evidence that it is being implemented is all around us. I urge you to inform yourself. It may be years before this affects your life (if it hasn’t already) or it may be days. Learn about what is coming before it lands on your doorstep.
Note: The basic data on Richard Day are confirmed in his NY Times obituary.
Dr. Dunegan is reported to have died in January of 2004.