“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”
“The greater the lie, the more readily it will be believed.”
“It is not truth that matters, but victory”
attributed to Adolph Hitler
“…the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
attributed to Joseph Goebbels
I have to go on record with my take on what happened in Aurora Colorado:
- This event was planned by more than one person.
- That real planner and perpetrator was, more than likely, not the one that was arrested.
- The investigators on the ground, up to a certain level, are almost certainly being misled.
- It goes without saying that the mainstream media is simply publishing what it is being told to publish about this event. (So far, I have seen only one commentator (Fox Cincinnati) question this story.)
- Important evidence pointing to these conclusions has been published by news sources, but is not being discussed.
The above points are true of almost every false flag operation that we have witnessed in this lifetime or in any previous lifetime. If an event is identified as false flag, you can assume that these points probably hold true for that event.
I quoted the Nazis because they were masters at this, and bragged openly about it. That does not mean that you have to be a Nazi to stage a false flag event.
Some details on this particular event:
- There is CLEAR evidence of a stabbing outside the theater exit door. This evidence is not being discussed. See this Time Newsfeed.
- There is also clear evidence that a gas mask was discarded by someone fleeing the scene (same link). Not being discussed.
- There is witness testimony recorded on news videos suggesting the shooter had at least one accomplice.
- There is the obvious point that an unemployed neuroscience student would not be able to afford the gear used for this operation, nor would he know how to use it. Thus, the elaborate booby traps in his apartment were probably constructed by someone else. It is also likely that he himself did not fire the shots.
- A tentative scenario for the event is that Holmes was in the theater when the movie started and got a call to let the perpetrator in. He then probably went outside and put on gear to match what the perpetrator was wearing. The perpetrator then did the shooting and grabbed a child in case he needed a hostage. He then escaped through the exit, and dropped a rifle, ran farther, then decided to stab and drop his hostage, then ran farther and decided to discard his gas mask, and then succeeded to escape to a waiting car (accomplice three?). The child likely died from massive bleeding as he or she tried to run back into the theater. Holmes, meanwhile, was sitting in his car with his “disguise” on, waiting to be arrested.
This scenario was pieced together by a somewhat morbidly-inclined YouTube video maker who goes by “Thomas Brinkley.”
By all appearances, he has also studied 911 quite a bit and has concluded, as so many others have, that it, too was a false flag event and that the accused were all patsies with little or no involvement in perpetrating the incident.
If you are curious as to who is actually behind these events and what motivates them, then I sympathize. I wish I knew, too.