I decided to try something a little different.
Some concepts are worth repeating
How many times did your mom have to tell you to “say please?”
How many times did some adult have to remind you to do your homework, comb your hair, pay attention when someone speaks to you, or be honest? Did you finally, after the twelfth or the fiftieth or the “thousandth” time, start to get the idea that this was an important datum that you should learn and use?
If you watch TV, how many times are you told to buy something to make you feel better?
How many times are you told that all your problems will be solved by the newest technology?
How many times are you told that it’s “all in your head” or “use your brain?”
Have you begun to feel that the concepts expressed by these messages are somehow important?
And what is really happening? You are just responding based on how many times you are told something.
So I thought I’d come up with my own list of messages worth repeating and put them in my sidebar so they never go away.
I urge you to try this. What really is important to you?
Is this the perfect list? I don’t think so. But it’s better than not doing anything.
If I could just “forget about it” “everything will be all right.” Right? Not!
So I am creating something in the way of a reminder.
Here are the ones currently in my sidebar:
- One being can never know all or do all; this is why we cooperate.
- When a being gets bored, he forgets things to make life more interesting.
- When a being gets too overwhelmed, he must remember some of the things he forgot to make life “less interesting.”
- If you are feeling overwhelmed, expose a secret that has some bearing on the situation.
- No one should be so bored as to forget the fact that he is a spiritual being.
- But if you are now feeling overwhelmed, that should be the first thing for you to remember.
- Consider well the probability that there are some secrets made on earth without regard to the effects those secrets would have on your life.
- Can you think of an example of such a secret? The LIBOR fixing arrangement perhaps? The truth about our President’s younger years perhaps? The truth about the Bush family and their involvement in Skull and Bones perhaps?
- Can you imagine how life could change if there were a massive push to expose such secrets?
Some I forgot?
- You are important.
- What you think matters.
- Trust your own perceptions.
- Think for yourself.