Includes were uploaded to school server during class.
I spent about 2 hours this evening getting a switch to work. I decided I wanted to have it change the text color in my banner and it took a long time for me to figure out that I had written the CSS for that incorrectly.
I’m not sure if I’ll really need a switch to change styles on different pages. I’m not too concerned about that. I’m much more worried about my ability to get all the forms working, as we did almost nothing on that in Web 110.
I also uploaded a bunch of image files to the server so that I have something to work with when we get to the database part.